Pottery Barn Balance Inquiry - What You Need To Know?
Because of their convenience, Pottery Barn gift cards are among the most popular in the United States. On special occasions, a Pottery Barn gift card can be an ideal present for family members or friends. To use Pottery Barn gift cards and receive exclusive offers, gifts, and various other benefits, you must first check the balance inquiry to determine how much remaining money and then redeem it for your orders. Therefore, in this article, we aim to provide you with all information you need about the Pottery Barn balance inquiry. Should you use a Pottery Barn gift card? What are the benefits for gift card users? Let’s find out!
About Pottery Barn
Pottery Barn is an upscale home furnishings store chain and e-commerce company based in the United States, with retail locations in many countries throughout North and South America. Pottery Barn also has a number of specialty stores, including Pottery Barn Kids and Pottery Barn Teen. Since its inception in 1949, the company's mission has been to bring the best quality, style, and value to every home. At potterybarn.com and stores across the United States, Canada, Mexico, etc., they offer an exclusive selection of furniture, bedding, dining, lighting, decor, and gifts... Whether your style is traditional, contemporary, or somewhere in between, their collections and sets make it simple to create cozy, functional spaces that you and your family will enjoy.
Pottery Barn Gift Card is a perfect gift
A Pottery Barn gift card is perfect for shopping on any occasion, at any time. With the link between many brands under William-Sonoma, Inc., one Pottery Barn gift card can be used in many different stores under the management of the corporation like William Sonoma, West Elm, etc. There are four ways you could acquire one, therefore, if the card is a gift, you have more than one way to make the gift as memorable as possible.
- Email: The Pottery Barn gift card digital version will be sent directly to the inbox of the receiver. With this method, you will have a chance to choose the delivery date, write a thoughtful message, and customize a photo to go with the gift.
- Mail: There’s a saying “good things come in small packages”. This stays true to the Pottery Barn gift card package that you're about to gift your special ones. The card will be sent in a special envelope with your message. The shipping time is about 5-7 business days and no fee is required.
- Group gift card: This method is perfect for a group of friends or a whole family. You can choose to give the Pottery Barn gift cards in digital version or as a physical copy.
- Corporate gift card: This is a great way to show your appreciation to your colleagues or clients. As for corporate shopping, this gift can provide many discount deals for bulk orders.
How to purchase a Pottery Barn gift card online?
A Pottery Barn gift card is simple to obtain by ordering online or calling 1.888.779.5176 for Pottery Barn Customer Service, where a sales associate will gladly assist you. Gift Cards in the following denominations are available between $25 to $250. The Gift Card will be delivered in a special gift package that includes your personalized message. If you choose Standard Delivery, there is no shipping or processing fee for Gift Cards. For an additional $8.50 per order, you can ship the Gift Card via Rush Delivery.
Since the Pottery Barn gift card has no expiration date, you don’t have to worry about your card will expire. So this is a good chance for you to go crazy shopping at Pottery Barn and the other linked brands because as a cardholder, you will receive many Pottery Barn gift card discount deals such as 10% back with card users, free design services…
How to check Pottery Barn gift card balance?
Just like how you check Pottery Barn merchandise credit card balance, you can get your Pottery Barn gift card balance checked at any outlet or on their website. It is important to check the card balance inquiry before redeeming it. Enter the 16-digit gift card number and the 8-digit pin number on the back of the card to see how much money is left on your card. Remember that Pottery Barn paper gift certificate balances can only be checked and redeemable by calling Customer Services.
How to redeem your Pottery Barn gift card?
Once again, the process is similar to how you redeem Pottery Barn merchandise credit card balance, you can either redeem your gift card online, at stores, or by phone. The process is as follows:
- Online: When you checkout, enter your 16-digit Gift Card number and 8-digit pin number, and the amount will be deducted automatically from your order total.
- At stores: When you present your Gift Card at the cash register, the cashier will help you redeem your card or it will be automatically applied to your purchase.
- By phone: Call 1.888.779.5176 to order from the Pottery Barn catalog at any time. Have your gift card ready, and the value of the card will be automatically applied to your purchase.
NOTED that printed gift certificates and merchandise credits are only valid for in-store and catalog purchases. Gift cards and eGift cards can be redeemed in stores across the United States and Puerto Rico, over the phone, or online.
In conclusion, you can get your Pottery Barn gift card balance checked pretty easily and conveniently both in-store and online. Pottery Barn Customer Services is always available to help you have the best shopping experience. Since you are a card member, you will have many chances to participate in many holiday events and sale events as part of the Pottery Barn gift card discount. But if you’re new to Pottery Barn and still want to have some good discount deals, you can follow us at Findcouponhere.net. We update daily on available coupon codes from not just Pottery Barn but other stores and brands such as Home Depot and Wayfair… to help you save your budget when shopping.